Sunday, September 13, 2015

Change

Yes my Lord! I'm in a place in my life now I'm use to reading about in God's word.I use to wonder how the Disciples could praise God through all of their difficult situations? Now I know it's because of the weight of their trials and tribulations were pushing them. Now I also praise God for all He's brought me through,all of the rejection,disappointments,depression,family strife. Everything! God is using the things we call bad to help us stand tall and give Him Glory! While causing all of it to work for our good Amen. So wherever you are in your life now try not to worry God is working it out I give Him Praise.

Love in Christ Pat

No comments:

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...