Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Painful Truth

The truth is hard but it has to be told after all that Jesus went through for us God expects us to believe and trust in Him.Jesus suffered dearly to set us free and whether you believe it or not there are consequences attached from God to all unbelievers just as there are great promises for those that do believe God ,God has the final say
 
Isaiah 45
 
22 Let all the world look to me for salvation!
For I am God; there is no other.
23 I have sworn by my own name;
I have spoken the truth,
and I will never go back on my word:
Every knee will bend to me,
and every tongue will confess allegiance to me
 
Love in Christ Pat
 

No comments:

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...