Friday, September 18, 2015

That Walk

If you're born again then you already know this walk can cause major pain and strain but it is necessary and I wouldn't take nothing for my journey! I know what my destination is and all of the majors and minors are worth it for I will live again and eternally!
What awesome promises Jesus has given us we are assured of His help love and faithfulness He will never leave us.
 
 
Isaiah  43:2              
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
                                             
                                                   Matthew 28:20

                                                               And behold, I am with you always to the end of the age.

Love in Christ Pat


 

No comments:

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...