Monday, February 16, 2009

What A Mighty God!

My God,My God how can I survive all this? How am I suppose to make it through all of these things coming at me and I can't even see and end in sight? When you don't know what to do, you should know where to run to the Rock of your Salvation what a mighty God he is! To hold me and keep me steady when I just want to give up he is full of understanding and keeping power! No matter how bad things get when I look at Job 1:6~22 and I see how much he lost and continued to praise and acknowledge God how can I do any thing less.I will keep my trust in God like Habakkuk even though all I'm used to having I seem to be losing yet will I praise God and keep my trust in him. How I thank God for being saved in times like these and for his promises that are true to sustain me. I came naked from my mother's womb and I will be stripped of everything when I die. The Lord gave me everything I had and the Lord has taken it away.Blessed be the name of the Lord.( Job 1:21)
Even when Habakkuk lost all his means of survival he said: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation.The Sovereign Lord is my strength ( Habakkuk 3:18). God is still the answer for us today through his Son Jesus Christ. Hallelujah,Hallelujah
Love in Christ Pat

1 comment:

laudable_larry said...

Sister Pat,
Truly this is speaking to me! The challenges that I am facing now makes me sometime wonder,yet as I read your post,thank God that I am reminded of how truly awesome He is and will never give us more than we can bear! Thanks so much Sister Pat,I give God the glory for giving you to me as a very special friend! :-)


Your Sister Sharon.

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...