Friday, May 28, 2010

Silence and Trust

Oh the quietness of God? In times where it seems God is not saying one word! Where is he? What is really going on? Oh the questions just continue popping out!! As we struggle to understand,where God is and what he's doing! It's a hard and tough situation for sure,but even in God's Silence we must Trust him.Because first of all he is God,then as we learn from his word "Great is His Faithfulness"! I've been saved since 1972 and I've learned to trust God,even when I cannot hear a word from him.I've learned that God's love will carry me through the Silence.God is so good and so awesome,and the more I learn about him from his word,the more I love and trust him.I know that even when he is Silent,he is yet thinking of me. Oh yes,God thinks of us more often than the sand around the ocean,that's our time and his! God will never forget us! In times of Silence God's words brings much comfort,for we learn how he cared for our ancestors and he will do the same for us. Oh God taught me that  EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T HEAR FROM ME,WHAT I PROMISED YOU IS STILL TRUE!!! Trust God even when he is Silent,for his plans and purpose are intact at all times,and we should also remember one of my favorite scriptures  :  

55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.


 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, or your ways my ways, says the Lord.

55:9  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH,JUST REMEMBER ALL OF GOD'S PROMISES ARE STILL TRUE,EVEN THOUGH HE IS SILENT.GOD HAS "NOT FORGOTTEN YOU"!!!


Love in Christ Pat

1 comment:

Ethel, In The Living Spirit! said...

Thanks so very much for this post Ms. Pat. It's a great reminder to trust God and to keep on trusting.
Ethel

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...