Monday, December 29, 2008

Where was Adam?

Yesterday while viewing different questions I came across one that really stuck with me:Where was Adam when Eve sinned? So I left my computer to do some thinking and praying.But God does not always give me answers right away,but He does always answer.So first thing this morning I heard His Spirit speaking:Adam was there because the two were now one,like the Trinity Father,Son & Holy Spirit.God is so awesome and the way He sees things we really cannot even grasp them unless the Holy Spirit gives us light.That's where a lot of unbelievers get confused trying to understand God's word with there carnal minds,and because it makes no sense to them it cannot be true.The truth is as God's word says it is and You must accept it by Faith otherwise you will start to make up whatever you think is right or fall into the lies of others.That's why I believe there are so many confused people in the world,you know Jesus is Real but you don't want to Bow down because of change.But change is good especially with Jesus as your Saviour because He will help you to change with nudges or (like with me bricks) but it's all good because He is the "Greatest Comforter" so you can't lose with Jesus He is the "Best". And as you grow God will open His word up to an even greater degree.
I will continue to pray for the unsaved for knowing Jesus is very important,and for my Sister's and Brother's as well as for myself for we all have room for more growth. I am new to Bloging and I am enjoying this.

Love in Christ

No comments:

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...