Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What am I to do?

There is so much going on today and we are being pushed to the max.Family member's can cause heartache's that run deep,and it just makes matters worse when they are saved.Today I am so torn with pain and on days like this I must Praise God and try my best not to be angry.Even though I know God is causing all these things to work together for my good,it's still so hard not to lash out at those that are causing my pain!But what else can I do when it feels that even God don't hear me? I know that God cares and loves me,but today "This Thing" is hard to handle, and as I write I feel my spirit calming down thank God for his Spirit.Yes Lord All things are in your hands and if I could not handle what I'm going through,you would not Allow me to affected by it.God just helped me just like He said He is a very present help in our times of trouble.How I praise God for his help right now! Hallelujah,I mean I was hot mad,but God he is so wonderful and always willing to help us through All these hard places we are going through, Habakkuk 3:17 ~Isaiah 43:1 God is with us through it all. May the Lord bless you also and comfort you.

Love in Christ

No comments:

Waiting On God

Daniel 3 Nebuchadnezzar the king had set up his golden image. 4 Then the herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, a...